Reporting to our CMO, Tanium is seeking a VP, Global Brand & Communications, to evangelize Taniums unique market advantage. This highly visible leadership role will be responsible for developing & driving our Global Communications strategy, Analyst Relations program, Brand content programs, & Customer Advocacy programs & PR. You must have strong & respected relationships with the media, particularly in technology & finance. You are a master storyteller, rooted in strategy with passion for Taniums mission. You have proven success as a leader building, managing, & mentoring a team of high performers while onboarding & managing external agencies and/or consultants. You are accustomed to an accelerated atmosphere & can continuously toggle between strategist & doer. You have a strong blend of data-driven insights & creativity. You are unstoppable in your pursuit of goals but you believe in winning as a team. You'll work closely with Executive staff & other leadership at Tanium to make things happen quickly & at scale.
What youll do:
- Develop & execute Taniums global brand & communication strategy across the business
- Drive Taniums brand equity by developing a strategy leveraging product innovation, customer success, market ecosystem, people/culture & leadership
- Leverage relationships with key media outlets & reporters to drive awareness for Taniums value proposition, industry thought leadership & executive profiles
- Oversee Taniums analyst relations & crowd-sourcing strategy
- Develop & execute Taniums Customer Advocacy programs
- Evolve our internal communications program & partner with HR on corporate social responsibility, while aligning to our corporate vision & values
- Provide strategic counsel & public/media relations advice to senior executives
- Provide leadership, management & development to the team with a hands-on approach
- Travel as needed - roughly 25%
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent industry experience required
- 15+ years experience in Corporate Communications, Strategic Communications, Public Relations or relevant experience required\
- Strong, respected relationships with press/reporters/media/analysts required
- Proven capabilities in executive speech writing & investment materials required
- Demonstrated experience in crisis management & online reputation management
- Mix of agency & client-side experience preferred
- Former management of large scale budgets with high growth targets required
- Able to demonstrate innovation, successfully tackling challenges in new & creative ways
- Strong written & verbal communication & presentation skills
- Experience influencing the influencers to help drive the market in a new direction through strategy, thought leadership, & customer traction
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.