At ShopRunner, we connect consumers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace & a members-only service that provides benefits across 100+ of the top brands & retailers in the ecommerce space. We build products that provide a premier ecommerce experience by delivering elevated, data-driven content. The landscape of retail is changing & we're here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in New York, Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), & Krakow, Poland.
About the Role
Only shopping experiences with truly exceptional design can compete for shoppers time & attention in todays market. At ShopRunner, were looking for a Lead Product Designer to represent the customer voice as you work alongside fellow designers, product managers & engineers to research, design, & build the CX of our consumer membership. We have ambitious goals to create a shopping destination that rivals Amazon in convenience & the Magnificent Mile in authentic brands & products. Your day-to-day will include:
- Working with product & engineering managers to strategically prioritize future ShopRunner initiatives that align with the most important customer needs
- Collaborating with fellow product designers & product managers to conduct discovery research in the form of customer interviews, surveys, & field observation
- Understanding the retail industry & research competitive products & experiences
- Partnering with Data Science to design innovative new ways to discover products online
- Creating & iterating on wireframes & low-fidelity prototypes of the user experience
- Running usability tests to understand the successes & failures of different design decisions
- Contributing to our design system & producing beautiful, high-fidelity user interfaces
- Ensuring design quality through the product development process
This role is a great opportunity for someone who:
- Obsesses over the details of both beautiful & functional mobile & web experiences
- Loves collaboration with other designers & cross-functional teamwork
- Is comfortable in the early stages of product development, including working through ambiguity to define new & exciting products & features
The skills & experience that will make you successful are:
- 6+ years of product design experience with digital products
- Extensive experience researching & designing consumer products
- Fine-tuned mobile & web design capabilities
- Experience working in a collaborative, agile & data-driven environment
- Familiar with Figma & Validately/UserZoomGo (or similar design & usability testing tools)
- BA/BS degree in Design, UX, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction or a related field -- or equivalent experience
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are & consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.