At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mission is to make the mobile ecosystem more open, connected, & relevant & our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for marketers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
Branch's Product Marketers are the veteran, experienced voices that help everyone in the company understand how to communicate with our customers in their own language, why our products matter to our customers, & where our products fit into the mobile ecosystem. In this position, you'll be charged with ensuring the commercial success of Branch's offerings in the areas of ads & attribution, taking a pivotal leadership role in the go-to-market strategy for a platform that is changing the mobile ecosystem.
Know the customer. Know the magic. Connect the two.
You'll develop a deep understanding of our markets, customer needs, product functionality, industry trends, & competitive landscape. Then, you'll deploy that knowledge to lead product launches, create customer-facing campaigns & content, enable sales & customer success teams with insightful training & materials, & encourage ongoing user adoption through the development of customer education programs.
As a Product Marketing Manager, youll get to:
- Collaborate with Product Management & executive leadership to develop clear product positioning & messaging that resonates with our customers, creating the market context that allows our sales & marketing teams to swim with the current instead of against it.
- Act as a primary external thought leader for the products you support, including speaking engagements & content creation.
- Spend at least 20% of your time 'outside the building' talking with customers, industry influencers, & thought leaders to understand our market & how our solutions fit into it.
- Maintain a comprehensive situational awareness of the competitive landscape, & lead initiatives to help us maintain our advantage.
- Work closely with our Field Enablement team to understand the needs of frontline sellers & CSMs, train them on the problems we solve for our buyers & users, & develop internal & external collateral to support their needs.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support, including key activities to support the retention of existing customers & the acquisition of new customers.
- Use data to understand the impact of your work on key metrics like win rate, product adoption, & customer churn.
- Coordinate cross-functional work for major events like product launches or responses to market changes.
- Use your knowledge of our market & competitive position to influence the product roadmap.
- Provide guidance for our demand generation & content teams on strategy & collateral that will resonate most with our customers & the market.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 5+ years of overall experience (mobile, ad tech, or technology companies preferred).
- 2+ years in a market-facing SaaS role (such as product marketing/product management/sales/customer success), OR as a marketer/product owner/developer at a company in Branch's target markets.
- A well-developed habit of reading broadly to stay informed about your industry, interacting with thought leaders to refine your ideas, & connecting the dots in insightful & novel ways.
- Strong public speaking skills, comfortable in front of large, senior groups.
- Knowledge of the mobile ecosystem (including apps, app stores, & underpinning technical concepts such as SDKs & postbacks).
- Knowledge of the digital advertising ecosystem (including familiarity with mobile measurement partners, ad networks, agencies, & ad platforms such as Facebook & Google).
- Experience creating & shipping your own content & campaigns, including customer-ready product slides.
- Excellent writing skills, able to distill complex technical concepts into understandable explanations & create engaging, clear, & jargon-free content.
- A track record of working cross functionally (paying special attention to not just Product & Marketing partners, but also enabling Sales & Customer Success organizations).
- An eye for detail, including the capability to oversee design work & even handle your own on smaller projects.
- The capacity to use & understand Branch's products, including complex technical concepts & attribution data flows.
- A keen ability to self-prioritize, including knowing when to trade detail-oriented perfection for high-level impact, & when to say 'no' to important & urgent requests in order to focus on the bigger picture.
- Familiarity with data analysis & how to use the output to inform your decisions.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 50,000 apps.
If you think this role is a good fit for your experience & interests, apply today! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!