WHO WE ARE:
The Creative team is responsible for all creative work across toys & product design, product development, marketing, photography. We're a diverse group of creatives coming from all sorts of backgrounds. We pride ourselves on being funny & innovative in order for us to create magical experiences for dogs & their people. We don't take ourselves too seriously, & love finding inspiration in unexpected places.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN FOR:
A stellar Graphic Designer with strong experience in print, digital & production design. In this role, you will be responsible for a range of projects including packaging layout & production files, marketing collateral design, print & digital layout & more.
- Create packaging designs for various products for both digital/.com & retail stores.
- Design printed collateral for various products including simple inserts, mailers, user assembly manuals, etc.
- Create visual mockups for licensing products.
- Create visual assets for online retail platforms as well as work on digital production including resizing, photo editing & color correction.
- Prepare printer ready files for various product lines.
- Communicate & work with industrial designers, sourcing managers, & marketing managers.
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience, with about 1-2 years of production experience.
- Strong experience in layout design for print, digital & packaging.
- Experience designing & making animations/gifs is a bonus.
- Experience with licensed products is a major plus!
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar fields.
- Open to experience working in the agency space or in-house .
- Full proficiency in Adobe CS .
- Strong communication & organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment & managing multiple projects at once.
- Must love all dogs. Even the bad ones.
This position is a full-time position. It is located on-site at our office in New York, though we are currently remote & will continue to be for the foreseeable future. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, cold brew on tap, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.
Here at BARK, we love dogs & their people. Were looking to make all dogs happy throughout the entire world (were not kidding). Think Disney for dogs -- we make magic for dogs & their people through our products, events, & experiences.
Our ambition level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly-themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 70 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make magic between dogs & their people. Weve since expanded into other offerings as well, as we aim to become THE Dog Company for every family with a four-legged, belly-scratch-loving, interspecies family member.