Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader inDigitalexperience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by 10Xon average. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for driving revenue pipeline through outbound prospecting & following up on marketing sourced leads.
You will be the front line of the Optimizely sales team. You will drive awareness & interest in our product suite in a territory & work closely with the marketing & account executive teams to drive pipeline & meetings.
You will become proficient in discussing Optimizely's business benefits & generating leads using salesforce.com & a variety of other prospecting tools.
A successful Sales Development Representative at Optimizely exhibits the following traits:
- Intrinsic drive to be successful. We work hard to deliver value to our prospects & customers & need people who will take initiative to figure it out & take ownership to be successful in the role. You are adaptable & thrive in new situations where you can think on your feet.
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We're a small, impactful team. Everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, & take on team projects to make the entire organization better. Everyone needs to overachieve against their quota for the team to hit its goals.
- Genuine curiosity about people, marketing technology & business, with excellent listening skills.
- Strong track record of performance in a previous role or in college. SaaS knowledge or sales experience a major plus.
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests.
- A competitive nature in some field (e.g. athletics, chess, milk carton regatta, etc). A positive attitude & desire to win are a must.
- A desire to pursue a career in sales. You are coachable, able to implement feedback & dedicated to continuous self improvement.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Commuter & transportation benefits
- Catered in-office lunch on weekdays
- Full medical insurance with very low co-pay & deductible. HMO, PPO, & HSA options available
- Full dental coverage including orthodontics
- Full vision coverage including contacts
- Dependents 100% covered for medical, dental, & vision
- Wellness Grant
- Unlimited vacation policy & seventeen weeks of paid parental leave
- 401k benefit
- Working with a great team & having a huge impact!
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.