Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Sales & Marketing Support
- Represent Tradeshift's SME (Subject Matter Expert) regarding tax compliance in Latin America but focused in Brazil.
- Engage with prospects & global customers in order to explain our solution capabilities & roadmap to minimize risk perception.
- Position unique solution capabilities that differentiate Tradeshift's offering in the market
- Train & Enable other sales & presales colleagues so they can in turn position our compliance solution & positioning to customers & prospects
- Train & Enable partners & alliances so they can in turn position our compliance solutions & positioning to customers & prospects
Product Design & Management Support
- Roll in field requirements for Tradeshift s product & development teams
- Roll out new solutions to the countries & validate fit with customers
- Support strategic tax partnership decisions & support roll outs & integration at field level.
- Validation of requirements & technical specs for development teams
- Quality assurance for all solutions rolled out to the countries.
Customer Delivery Support
- Support delivery of projects that need tax compliance across the lifecycle of the customer from design, implementation & updates that may come due to legislation changes.
You're perfect for this role if you:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in tax compliance for Brazil addressing the challenges of around these topics both functional & technical.
- Open to learn & work on other countries such as Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Argentina & Peru.
- Proven experience in understanding requirements & translate that to development teams
- Demonstrate ability to do presentations for prospects and
- Inventive, solution-oriented & highly personable in your delivery style
- Deep experience with electronic invoicing, procurement, payments, supply chain finance, supply chain, or ERP solutions
- Enjoy the turbulence that comes with a lean, agile team staying competitive in well-developed enterprise sales space
- Open to 30% travel, primarily in North & South America
- Able to work independently, remote & with teams regardless of their location
Location: Remote...but not alone.
Your colleagues are wicked smart & some of the kindest & nicest people around. We're never assholes. You'll be given the opportunity to do creative problem solving for issues that actually matter, & have a real impact on the projects you are driving.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours & vacation policy
- Supplemented cell phone plan
- Lunch provided daily from local SF eateries & snacks
- Fully paid 6 months parental leave
- A competitive compensation package + equity
- 100% covered medical, dental & vision benefits
- Life, short & long-term disability insurance
- Wellness & volunteer Programs
- Fun company events like happy hours, outings & much more!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.