Associate Account Manager | New York, NY
Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics & conversations into digestible, entertaining videos & series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues & conversations that matter to them.
What Youll Do:
Our Associate Account Managers are rounding out their first couple years in the agency or publisher world & are eager to expand upon their client service & project management skills. They love learning from everyone, especially their managers & their creative & production counterparts. Most of all, they are eager to grow with the company & push themselves to their greatest potential every day.
- Serve as the key day-to-day account contact with junior clients & mid-level internal stakeholders
- Foster strong, trusted relationships with Sales, Creative, Production & Post-Production teams
- Start every morning by updating team partners with accurate information, including details on where we stand in the campaign process, whether client feedback was received & what each persons next step is
- Communicate consistently, by email & phone, with day-to-day client contacts & ensure they fully understand the campaign timelines & are receiving clear expectations for their own deliverables
- Interpret & distill information across departments quickly & accurately
- Balance several work streams at a time, exercising good judgment in how/when to prioritize certain tasks & projects
- Regularly organize & run internal & external meetings such as project kickoffs, status meetings, & creative reviews
- Reliably update status sheets, track meeting notes, & send detailed client recaps that are free of typos & inaccuracies
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of experience at a publisher or agency
- Extensive familiarity with social media & short-form video
- General knowledge of video production process is required
- Reliable deck-building skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask, while remaining detail-oriented
- Appreciation for team-based work that requires a consistently even-keeled attitude & solutions-oriented mindset
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building & fostering a workplace of diversity & employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity & expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status & other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.