Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As a result of increased growth in our products & engineering organization, we are seeking a Senior Data Architect to join our team. As a data architect, you will be responsible for managing our data warehouse ELT as well as the data model design for our data mart layer. Particularly, we are seeking architects with experience delivering data warehouse solutions who desire to participate in all aspects of the project (planning, requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, & deployment) while using modern tools & technologies. Our environment is fast paced, dynamic, & requires someone with drive & passion for delivering high quality solutions to support our analytics, data science, & business teams.
Youve been there & done it: working as a senior technical decision maker supporting the data needs of multiple product & business stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience working as a data architect/engineer.
- 2+ years of experience designing & delivering large scale, 24/7, mission-critical data pipelines & features using modern big data architectures
- 2+ years of experience with Redshift & a deep understanding of the AWS data ecosystem (SparkEMR, Glue, Athena, AppFlow, ...)
- 2+ years experience with CRM & marketing domain models or equivalent complex domains involving multiple product groups
- Proficiency & experience with designing customer centric database models, datasets
- Proficiency with Data Modeling experience & tools (e.g., Power designer, Sparx, Erwin)
- Proficiency with complex SQL & NoSQL experience
- Experience in advanced Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience with Business Requirements definition & management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation
- Experience with Reporting Technologies (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
Youll be able to clearly explain your views to others but just as importantly, actively listen & facilitate good discussions. Youll also ensure a summary of the discussion is documented & disseminated for the benefit of others:
- Develops business cases for new technology solutions. Confidently & professionally presents & defends recommended solution, approach, timeline, etc. to leadership & manages expectations accordingly
- Organizes & conducts regular project status meetings & design reviews sessions leveraging appropriate project artifacts
- Prepares specifications, designs, data models & diagrams from which databases can be developed
- Develops, tests, & deploys data structures
- Tunes performance of databases, ETL processes & queries
You will love this job if you:
- Youll embrace the value of a team-first approach. Day to day coding wont be your bread & butter but youll be a champion of collaboration & effective teamwork.
- Youll be able to clearly explain your views to others but just as importantly, actively listen & facilitate good discussions. Youll also ensure a summary of the discussion is documented & disseminated for the benefit of others.
- A desire to whiteboard problems with your peers & ensure teams are pursuing pragmatic solutions to the right problems
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.