Galileo is on a mission to improve the quality & affordability of health care for all including complex & underserved populations. Were proud to be a trusted partner & advocate for patients, caregivers, & their families. We're looking for a full-time Patient Support Associate to join our NYC office & be an integral part of ensuring our patients & care teams needs are met & that our mobile clinic operates effectively.
What Youll Do
- Manage our mobile clinic including driving our vehicle, scheduling clinic days, & ensuring the clinic is stocked & maintained
- Be an ambassador for patients by creating authentic & memorable human connections in person, over the phone, email & texts
- Assist the patient & their care team by coordinating care facilitating case reviews, scheduling appointments, collecting medical records, researching resources, & understand & clearly communicate insurance & benefits
- Manage medical inventory & supplies to ensure office operations is organized for smooth & efficient care
- Work comfortably within multiple systems & remain eager to learn new technology & procedures
Wed love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Creative problem-solving skills that can be leveraged to empower others
- Experience in office administration & customer support, & a desire to work at our NYC HQ & with our mobile clinic
- A desire to help others & be part of a mission-driven, innovative team
- A drivers license (requirement)
How We Hire
Galileo is committed to hiring the best talent from a range of backgrounds & experiences, - including but not limited to - gender, ethnic, political, economic, religious, sexual orientation, & other personality traits. We believe in a strong culture that fosters teamwork, excellence & sound decision-making -- one that is based on mutual respect & trust. We appreciate candidates who are open & honest about what theyre looking for so we can ensure its a fit on both sides.