We are searching for an Executive Assistant with a positive & can-do attitude, who will thrive in our fast-paced dynamic environment. The ideal candidate will have a high level of comfort dealing with executives, have excellent interpersonal & social skills, & be flexible & adapt easily to changing priorities.
In this role you will provide support to the Chief Marketing Officer & VPs within the Marketing team. The ideal applicant will have demonstrated experience working with all levels of internal & external professionals, handling complex calendars & other arrangements for senior executives. A successful candidate must be detail-oriented, a solid multi-tasker, polished & professional & must also have excellent oral & written communication skills.
What youll do:
- Administrative functions including calendaring, meeting assistance, expense reports, travel & event planning, assisting with general requests
- Handle multiple, potentially competing priorities with patience, flexibility & responsiveness
- Handle confidential & sensitive information with high integrity, ethics & the utmost of confidentiality
- Handle work with a proactive & efficiency oriented approach, while being highly organized & paying attention to detail
- Collaborate with other executive assistants
- Approach the role with a high degree of dependability, team mindset & a positive attitude
Were looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of CXO or VP administrative support required
- Deep experience with a variety of office productivity tools, including Google Apps, Expensify, Egencia, Zoom, Microsoft Suite, Box, DocuSign preferred
- Proficiency & speed with PowerPoint required
- Excellent organizational & communication skills, attention to detail & positive attitude
- Openness to learning new things & to improving processes
- Handle sensitive information with good judgement & discretion
- Proactive approach to tasks with a goal of improving the efficiency of the departments supported
- Manage priorities & handle multiple tasks & requests from department members with frequent, tight deadlines, remaining calm under pressure & responsive throughout
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team. Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.