Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Well never lose sight of the fact that behind all the craziness of the healthcare system, were just people looking after other people. Capsule has raised over $250 million from TCV, Thrive Capital, Glade Brook Capital, & The Virgin Group.
About the Role:
As a Senior Front End Engineer at Capsule, you will be responsible for building features & user interfaces for both customer facing & internal products.
Your main focus will either be supporting the acquisition channel at Capsule, or building tools used by doctors & pharmacists. The acquisition team is at the crossroads of engineering, marketing, & insights. As such, you will be a valued conversational partner who has an understanding of consumer needs & how to address those in a technical sense.
Some of the things youll work on:
- Implement the features & user interfaces of Capsules applications targeting diverse categories of end users including: consumers, pharmacists, doctors, & logistics personnel
- Architect efficient & reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Identify & resolve performance & scalability issues
- Learn new languages & frameworks & contribute code to other layers of our stack (if you want! - Capsule Engineering values & encourages development of skills breadth)
- You possess a thorough understanding of React & Redux & their core principles.
- You have 5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, & accessibility
- You have 5+ years experience with browser APIs & optimizing front end performance
- You have the ability to understand business requirements & translate them into technical requirements