Title of Job:Senior Manager, US Sales Recruiting
Role Located in: Role can be based in Oktas SF or San Jose HQ, Chicago or Washington DC
Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people & technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organizations existing directories & identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale & low total cost. Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, & Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, & stay secure. See how Okta does this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8NSF2O7ZTU
To learn more about Okta, visit:https://www.okta.com.
Okta recruiting is re-imagining how recruiting is done. We are on a journey to becoming a pro-active talent sales & marketing organization. The product we are focused on marketing to our customers, talented candidates, is a career at Okta! Our vision, why we exist, is Connect the Best Talent with Okta. Everywhere. How do we do this? The recruiting team, & the partners we enable, identify & acquire the worlds best talent via the Okta Talent Ecosystem. Once identified, we create engaging experiences for the talent we want to hire today (qualified & ready-now), while nurturing relationships with the talent we want to hire tomorrow (qualified & ready-later). We are investing in creating the best customer experiences, building a marketing team, a tech stack inclusive of automation tools & finding, growing & developing the best recruiting talent to join our team.
We are seeking a Recruiting leader with experience leading a team of sales recruiters & sourcers focused on US Sales (enterprise, named, public sector, commercial & inside sales) & Sales Engineering. Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Field Ops Recruiting, you will be tasked with shaping the strategy, operationalizing processes & deliver the results to help Okta sales meet its revenue goals! The core capabilities we seek in a recruiting leader are: Strategic Thinking, Operational Excellence, Data Driven & Drives for Results.
- Trusted Advisor & strategic recruiting leader to the executive sales leaders in service to building winning recruitment strategies
- Direct leadership of a US based team of sales & sales engineering recruiters & sourcers
- Ownership of sales recruiting dashboards & analytics roll-up, including the maintenance & regular delivery of metrics used to influence & guide business outcomes (pipeline, headcount forecasts, capacity plans, etc)
- Re-imagine, & implement operationally efficient assessment processes that deliver productivity gains in recruiting, while delivering best in class experiences for hiring managers & candidates
- Partner across HR, Compensation & Talent Development to build a best in class internal recruiting & mobility process
- Align & connect key partners to deliver results for Okta; Sales Operations, Finance, HRBPs, Total Rewards
- Presence actively participate in cross-functional recruiting team projects that move our recruiting org to the next level
- 10+ years overall recruiting experience; 5+ years leading sales recruiting teams in an enterprise SaaS company
- Demonstrated knowledge & experience hiring software sales and/or professional services talent from inside sales to mid-market to enterprise
- Leadership of a multi-level recruiting team, consisting of leads, ICs & sourcers delivering >= 300 hires annually
- Experience leading teams of 10+ resources
- Analytics ability to forecast hiring, understanding of capacity planning & the most important data that influences business decisions
- Growth Mindset even with all this experience, you are open to identifying new ways of thinking & teaching others
- Ability to build a strategic recruiting plan & implement operational rigor that helps the recruiting team exceed KPIs
- Understanding of key trends in the recruiting industry & how to stay ahead
- Best practice knowledge & ability to bring outside in learning to Oktas recruiting team
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.