Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Growth Operations Analyst to join our Concierge Optimization team in our Tempe, AZ office.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
About the role:
As the Growth Operations Analyst, you will work with Sales / Broker Support / Growth Marketing to further improve the success & optimization of these areas. You will analyze data for stakeholders, identify areas of opportunity for improvement, & monitor important strategic areas for the supported departments under the Service Operations umbrella.
- Work with Growth Operations & Sales to design, implement, & manage processes for Sales & Service Operations.
- Identify & resolve gaps in Oscar's current operations; create dashboards & reports for Sales Leadership.
- Manage & implement Open Enrollment & Annual Enrollment Period readiness across the Sales & Support teams.
- Maintain & update Oscar's knowledge database, policies & operating procedures.
- Partner with Product to ensure that new tools & products are implemented by the Sales & Service teams.
- Work with Oscar's Compliance team to ensure operational compliance among Oscar's Sales & Service teams.
- 1+ years of experience in analytics (pulling data, analyzing, & developing dashboards)
- 1+ years of experience using data & metrics to identify areas for improvements
- 1+ years of experience working in projects with a team-based approach
- Working knowledge of marketing analytics
- Proficient in database languages
- Proficient in analytics reporting tools (Tableau, Python, Periscope or PowerBI)
- Healthcare experience (Health Insurance, Health Systems, or Healthcare Consulting)
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.