We are seeking a Director of Business Development to join the Platform Solutions team. This team builds & grows strategic relationships with high-value technology companies, enabling access to Shutterstock content & technology directly within external applications. Shutterstocks partner program develops innovative alliances with exceptional companies such as Facebook, Google, Microsoft, & IBM.
As a Director of Business Development, you will develop new revenue-generating strategic partnerships with top consumer & enterprise tech companies. These are product-driven partnerships which require a strategic, consultative business development approach. The ideal candidate will be able to hunt for qualified opportunities, propose innovative solutions that create long-term value for our partners & effectively negotiate & close million dollar plus deals. This is a mid to senior level position with very high earning potential based on performance.
- Ownership of the entire partnership cycle, from lead to launch
- Pitch new deals, create proposals, negotiate agreements & win new business
- Identify & establish lasting relationships with key stakeholders & decision makers
- Understand how to communicate to business sponsors as well as product leads
- Educate potential partners on the benefits of integrating Shutterstock into their products
- Grow & manage a robust pipeline & consistently meet & exceed goals
- Work cross-functionally internally with legal, account management & product teams
- Evangelize our partner program at conferences & networking events
- 10-20% travel may be required
- Previous successful business development experience, preferably in tech. Enterprise SaaS or API sales a huge plus
- Demonstrated interest in technology & business development
- Likes to win & takes ownership of their own success
- Hunter with ability to foster relationships with key decision makers
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal & external stakeholders
- Experience analyzing program trends & recommending impactful improvements
- Direct experience managing product integrations, strategic partnerships, or workflow solutions a plus
- Knowledge of trends & leading companies in digital content creation a plus
Shutterstock (NYSE: SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 750,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, & currently has more than 260 million images & more than 14 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media offering; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; & Shutterstock Editorial, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com & follow Shutterstock on Twitter & on Facebook.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V