Latch is seeking a talented SeniorQuality Assurance Engineer to work on the software team to improve overall system efficiencies of developing products. Your focus will be to develop, maintain & execute testing initiatives to ensure the highest quality of product functionality before it reaches our customers hands. Testing will comprise of Usability, Functional, System, & Stress/Performance testing. The ideal candidate is excited to learn new things & willing to work through the details to get things done. Latch is a complex technology ecosystem so automation & creativity are critical.
Smart access isnt about locking doors, its about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the worlds first fully integrated hardware & software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. Were looking for the curious & the creative to join our team & help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Define & drive innovative automated test strategies into the software development process.
- Design, execute, & maintain end-to-end, functional, integration & performance tests.
- Conduct automated (and manual tests where necessary) to ensure high reliability & quality metrics.
- Build tools, systems, & processes to strategically improve the reliability of all Latch products & services.
- Work closely with product managers & developers to ensure requirements are being fulfilled.
- Work closely with operations & customer success to ensure seamless deployments & high product reliability metrics in the field.
- BS or above in CS or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Python (or similar scripting language).
- 6 plus years experience in QA/Automation/Test/Delivery Engineering.
- Experience building QA & Automation roadmaps.
- Experience testing at least one of: native mobile apps, modern web apps, cloud APIs, IoT devices.
- Experience with CI/CD environments & tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience managing engineers or strong desire to mentor.
Founded in 2014, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, & share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents & property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds & unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, & the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, & fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards & Penn Station in New York City.