As a ViaOperationsAssociate, you will have the opportunity to gain broad exposure to entrepreneurship, operations management, product & business development, & marketing. You will work directly with our senior Operations team.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Contribute to product development, both internal & consumer-facing
- Create & implement online & offline marketing campaigns
- Generate leads, acquire contacts, & develop relationships with potential business partners
- Utilize proprietary technology to monitor Vias operation in real time & ensure its smooth execution
- Serve as point of contact for drivers & customers to preempt & respond to operational issues
- Conduct in-depth research & analysis as Via expands to additional markets
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Problem solver; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Have a Bachelors Degree from a top-tier university & a record of exceptional academic achievement (minimum GPA of 3.5/4.0)
- Demonstrated record of entrepreneurial achievement and/or leadership a plus
- Fluent in French & English
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, & a goal of hundreds of deployments by the end of 2019. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.