LendKey is solving a complex challengeto improve lives with lending made simpleby helping financial institutions compete in the digital age & provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect & desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions & banks to conduct their education & home improvement loan programs.
Loan Specialists play a crucial role in our organization. Our mission is to improve lives with lending made simple, & Loan Specialists serve as our customers primary point of contact. We are a service-first organization, & these team members are responsible for creating an excellent & simplified customer experience that leaves the customer with an experience worth remembering--not an easy task by any means. Loan Specialists help to deliver up-to-date information on loan applications as well as educating potential borrowers about our products. This role is a versatile one, often switching gears to assist in document verification, loan servicing & other projects. Loan Specialists are a key factor in company growth & success by providing a high quality & engaging customer experience.
We offer flexible scheduling, great benefits, & a generous PTO policy. We train associates in everything they need to know, & have an engaging company culture. We offer starting Associates 21 PTO days per year, 10 paid holidays per year, health insurance that is 100% paid by the company, & organizational outings like Reds games & team bowling. We also look to develop & and promote from within & are continuing to make more investment in employee development as we grow. Our call center hours are 8:00am-8:00pm EST M-F, & our team members rotate on different shifts.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the customers primary point of contact
- Providing exceptional customer service to borrowers who have an existing loan on our platform, ensuring compliance with established guidelines
- Handle customer inquiries & problems throughout the loan application process
- Provide in-depth knowledge of loan products & systems
- Manage numerous individual customer accounts
- Providing knowledge & information to borrowers regarding their loans & options for repayment
- Maintain confidentiality & security of borrower information
- Work with internal departments to solve issues
- Track, document, & report continuous client issues, lending habits & system problems
- Provide trustworthy, supportive & individualized customer care
- Assist with document verification & other projects as needed
- Provide excellent customer service through the life cycle of the loan