At Conductor, a WeWork company, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Some of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named Crains Best Place to Work 7 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter @conductor
Were seeking a Video Producer to join our Marketing Team. The Video Producer will produce, shoot, & edit short videos for distribution on Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin. You are a creative team player who has a passion for the social video space, develop clever ideas based on performance data & audience engagement, & possesses all the technical skills to bring ideas to life.
As a Video Producer, you'll be developing concepts, shooting, editing, creating GFX, uploading, & managing assets. You are organized, creative, driven, & fast, & has proven experience owning productions from start to finish for similar digital publishers.
- Develop clever, new ways to illustrate concepts
- Collaborate with the Evangelism & Marketing teams & across divisions to research & pitch video ideas
- Research & review content & data across social platforms, to inform topic selection & production style
- Research & write scripts; develop treatments & breakdowns
- Organize & coordinate shoots on & offsite
- Light shoots & operate cameras; direct shoots; hire & work with additional crew as needed
- Upload & manage YouTube channel using YouTube best practices & careful analysis of performance data
- Develop a set of best practices across social media platforms & deliver a polished set of edits for each
- Stay abreast & informed on digital video trends & use your findings to drive better production
- Extensive knowledge of digital cinema cameras as well as DSLR photography
- 4+ years experience producing, shooting & editing videos professionally, with reality TV experience a plus
- Proficiency with basic lighting & audio gear; ability to troubleshoot challenges quickly
- Skilled at turning around edits fast using Adobe Premiere & After Effects
- Experience creating & building motion graphics to layer on to live-action video; stylish design & edit sensibility
- Experience producing & managing a YouTube channel; excellent understanding of the YouTube ecosystem
- Superb organizational skills; thorough & detail oriented while managing multiple projects
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven production environment
- Stellar written & verbal communicator; impressive visual storytelling skills
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.