About TodayTix Group
TodayTix Group is on a mission to find a seat for everyone.
Supporting over 2,000 theatres, producers, & cultural institutions globally, we bring unparalleled inventory to an expansive consumer ecosystem of over 1,000 media & travel partners. From our consumer brands like TodayTix & Show-Score, to Expedia, TimeOut, & LastMinute.com, we meet theatregoers where they are, at the right time.
TTG is a one-stop-shop thats not one-size-fits-all. Our team customises our approach with each partner to accomplish their goals via seamless integration with our easy-to-navigate tech, data-driven inventory distribution, & expert marketing strategies. TTG has more than 2.5 million active monthly users & has sold 35 million tickets to over 20,000 shows. And its just the beginning.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theatre, & expanding the theatre-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
- GSuite & Google app administration & support
- Apple Business Manager & macOS device management via Cisco Meraki Systems Manager or similar
- Software deployment including scripting & automation
- User Account Management Active Directory/Office365
- macOS desktop support including patching & building
- Windows support including patching & building
- Experiencing supporting VPN solutions & remote workers
- Setup & configuration of mobile devices - iOS/android
- The ability to triage & resolve support tickets efficiently
- Office hardware support (Chromeboxes, Printers, scanners, A/V, etc)
- Proactively monitoring our internal systems & looking for ways to add additional functionality & improve security
This full-time role is based in our downtown NYC office, & offers limited flexibility to work remotely. While the core working hours will be based on Eastern Time, as this is a global position, hours may vary.
- Google Cloud Certification (desired)
- Strong working knowledge of Google Workspace including user & group administration, Google Apps, SSO, device management & Google-to-Google or Windows-to-Google Migrations
- Experience working with a macOS/iOS management system including Apple Business Manager
- The ability to automate software & configuration deployment & general desktop support & administration for staff working remotely
- The ability to manage your time & workload effectively, taking ownership of assigned project work & meeting deadlines
Good to Know
TodayTix Group takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits & perks. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans, with generous contributions from the company
- Remote friendly / Hybrid work environment
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous 401(k) Matching
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Free membership to One Medical Group & Employee Assistance Program
- Annual Professional Growth Budget
- Employee Referral Program
- Pre-Tax Flexible healthcare spending account (FSA), Dependent Care FSA & Commuter Benefits
TodayTix is committed to creating a diverse & equal workforce. Our aim is to create an inclusive & diverse environment which reflects the world we live in, as well as making a positive impact regarding diversity & accessibility within our industry. We highly encourage applications from all, regardless of race, age, gender, gender identity, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religious belief, or sexual orientation.