We are looking for a Data Analyst for a 6-months internship in Paris.
What you'll do every day
You will use your analytical ability to:
- Create relevant dashboards for Teads each & every services
- Crunch large sets of data to detect potential issues or opportunities
- Compose reports & analysis for the Leadership & Management boards
- Work closely with our Analytics Team to ensure our data warehouse fits the business requirements
In general, proactively use data & create tools to help challenge current setups & processes, with the goal of improving efficiency, scalability & profitability of the business. If you are not already familiar with SQL, you will also spend a lot of time learning it with our great team in the beginning :)
What we are looking for
- Engineering or Business School Masters Degree
- Previous experiences in the AdTech industry is a plus
- Ability to explain complex ideas & concepts in a clear & simple manner to key stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Fluency in French & English
Bonus points if you have:
- Knowledge and/or experience with SQL
- Knowledge and/or experience on DataViz tools
Our tools, stack & figures
SGBD: MySQL, Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, PostgreSQL
Teads is The Global Media Platform. We have united & empowered the best publishers in the world & distribute ads to over1.5 billionpeopleevery month within professionally-produced content.
Through its end-to-end platform, Teads provides demand-side, sell-side & creative technology to deliver better media effectiveness for brands, better monetisation solutions for publishers, & better experiences for consumers.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of800+people in 26 countries
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.