Are you driven to be successful & gain invaluable skills? Are you looking for a great team? TouchBistro is looking for an Account Executive - Outside Sales to join our leading sales team, you'll get to play a part in changing the restaurant world as we know it!
As an Account Executive, Outside Sales at TouchBistro you will be selling our iPad-based point of sale solution to restaurateurs in Chicago and surrounding areas. From cold calling on prospects to conducting web demos of the POS software, you will take full ownership of the sales cycle. The role focuses heavily on providing prospective clients a deep understanding of the companys product & service & close qualified lead accounts. In addition, this individual will also communicate benefits & feature as appropriate & relevant to the client. The role requires strong sales, customer satisfaction, & technical skills to successfully communicate with clients & other departments.
- Build a pipeline of prospects & manage the sales stages from initiate to close
- Educate prospects & clients about TouchBistro products & services through presentations & product demonstrations
- Foster relationships with business partner counterparts who sell & support complementary applications & services to point of sale systems serving the restaurant industry in your territory
- Plan, direct & coordinate sales support activities, including management of the sales pipeline through TouchBistro sales tools (Salesforce)
- Involved in all phases of the sales lifecycle including: identifying & developing leads; meeting with clients; developing value propositions; financial deal structuring; to contract negotiation & closing
- Generate a high volume of sales related activities including demo presentations & proposals
- Perform all aspects of selling professionally including: prospecting, approaching, presenting, handling objections, closing & follow-up
- Understand the competitive landscape (strengths, weaknesses, benefits) & determine how to position TouchBistro to win
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, accessories, pricing plans, promotions & service features
- Knowledge of competitive offers & provide critical market feedback to the client regarding local competition & product/service needs
- Provide ongoing feedback from restaurant principles to Sales Operations & Product Marketing teams as well as aid in identifying new market opportunities
- Assist Finance in resolving accounts receivable issues
- Meet & Exceed sales revenue & booking goals & overall objectives
ALL ABOUT YOU
- BA/BS degree required
- Strong communication, organizational & presentation skills with ability to sell at all decision-making levels
- Minimum of 3 years experience selling product solutions
- Ability to manage complex sales & develop strategic plans
- Proven negotiation skills
- Experience canvassing & cold-calling into various types of local businesses, with evidence of success
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Experience with SalesForce or other CRM is strongly desired
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Self motivated, creative, flexible
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.