ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department & raising awareness of the companys global control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents & aligning with the organization are key objectives. The Senior Manager Internal Auditor will participate in the planning & execution of the Financial, IT, & operational audit program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness & efficiency & being a steward of financial integrity & controls, while serving & supporting the business. This role offers a great opportunity to learn & grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Participate in Internal Audit's dynamic risk assessment & planning process; develop a risk-based internal audit plan that addresses operational, compliance & financial risks, while considering emerging risks & changes to the business
- Participate in the development of new internal audit processes & ongoing process improvements
- Participate in the scoping, risk assessment & planning of internal audit activity quarterly control planning & testing, co-ordination with testers/reviewers & documentation of financial processes
- Responsibility for working with finance leaders to enhance & maintain a strong internal control environment
- Testing remediation of Internal Control weaknesses observed by Internal Audit
- Collaborate with the business to drive actions that are pragmatic & achievable
- Provide meaningful insights about the work that you are responsible for that consistently demonstrates an understanding & appreciation for our business
- Establish & maintain excellent relationships within the team & across the business
- Provide creative input that will drive greater efficiency & value to the audit process
- Identify opportunities to leverage IT solutions to create efficiencies in financial processes & strengthen Internal controls
- Partnering with colleagues around the world to take on special projects focusing on, but not exclusive to compliance initiatives (e.g. providing consultation & financial support, business integrations, M&A activity, financial systems implementation, deal analysis, re-organizations)
- Participate in the development of presentation of audit reports & recommendations to the Audit Committee
- Perform other related special studies & projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA/CISA/CIA certification preferred
- 8+ years of relevant accounting experience, with a mix of private & public accounting experience preferred
- Previous participation in existing internal audit programs for a public company
- Data analytics experience preferred
- Some degree of experience in Cyber risk assessments, & Business Continuity Program Audits
- Project management skills effective consultation, interpersonal, prioritization of topics/issues & organization
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience with a Big 4 firm and/or SEC registered company
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently & within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- An objective, independent, mature, unbiased individual with the highest integrity
- Superior problem-solving skills & ability to manage competing priorities & deadlines.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.