Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for an experienced people manager to oversee a growing Customer (B2B) Support team. The team sits within the Customer Success Org & works together with sales, customer success managers, marketing, data, & engineering teams to provide a seamless post-sales onboarding experience & exceptional customer service for all of our clients. This manager will have a solid foundation to start from but will need to continue adapting current processes & structure to successfully lead the team in the dynamic environment of a growing digital healthcare startup.
- Develop a deep understanding of Omadas core processes & customer implementation landscape
- Foster a healthy, motivating, & collaborative team culture
- Host regular check-ins for tactical guidance as well as quarterly professional development conversations with each team member
- Conduct bi-weekly quality assessments of teams transactional work, tracking trends across the team, & individuals, in order to guide individual performance discussions & solve larger operational inefficiencies
- Support team members to set & track progress towards personal goals that align to broader goals of the commercial org & business strategy
- Develop & execute on strategy for continuous improvement of team KPIs & what great looks like for the Customer Support team
- Facilitate weekly team meetings to discuss business happenings & advise on surfaced knowledge gaps
- Regularly review & iterate on the capacity plan to enact data-supported hiring plans
- Orchestrate & attend syncs with cross-functional leads to identify & solve operational & performance-related issues
Youll be successful in this job if you:
- Have previous experience leading or managing a team
- Are driven by supporting others grow professionally
- Are willing to challenge & disrupt the notion this is how weve always done it
- Arent afraid to break something in the short team to grow the team in the long term
- Can foster a high level of team engagement & motivation in conflict-prone profession
- Understand the foundation of customer service & operations best practices
- Lead effectively in a highly dynamic & fast-paced environment
- Have a strong working knowledge of Zendesk (or another CRM), Slack, & Salesforce
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.