ABOUT THE TEAM AND ROLE
theSkimms Sales & Partnerships team is a growing group of experienced, resourceful, & scrappy hustlers. We pull out all of the stops to get sh*t done, whether thats working with agencies & clients directly, seeking out third-party partnerships to drive incremental revenue alongside top of the funnel growth, or contributing to the growth & efficiency of our pre & post-sales operations.
As we grow, we're seeking an enthusiastic team player to provide proactive support for members of theSkimms Sales team in post-sale, as well as provide exceptional communication & account management for select brand partners. Client Service Managers are challenged with ensuring flawless campaign execution & partner operation, across theSkimms growing portfolio of ad products & sponsorship packages.
This is a full-time, temporary role through January 2021.
WHAT YOULL BE DOING
- Leading post-sale client communication from kick off to final reporting, including but not limited to: scheduling & leading kick off calls, building decks for campaign calls & meetings, sending campaign live notifications & screenshots, sending campaign updates & reporting
- Managing operational elements of a campaign among internal creative & tech teams, such as setting up tickets in Asana, creating timelines & adjusting as needed
- Communicating with internal teams to ensure on-time delivery of all time-lined partner deliverables
- Owning the QA & launch phase of each product included in a partner campaign
- Providing best-in-class client service to cultivate relationships to maximize client satisfaction, retention & growth
- Working with theSkimm's audience development team to ensure were monitoring & tracking toward all guaranteed views
- Generating campaign reporting for live campaigns: Excel, Insights, Wrap Reports, & share with Sales & internal teams for review before sharing with clients
- Facilitating regular sharing of post-sale success stories across the organization
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR
- 2-3 years of experience in client services, account/project management or creative production at an online publisher or digital media company
- Strong organization & time management abilities. Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Keynote
- Relentlessly high standards, an extreme eye for detail, & a track record for attaining results.
- Ability to think strategically & execute tactically simultaneously.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits & 401(k) starting on your first day
- Competitive salary & equity packages
- Flexible vacation policy & generous holiday observances
- One Medical Membership
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Complimentary access to theSkimms growing suite of membership products
- The opportunity to be part of a values-driven, hardworking & diverse group of people building a membership company that makes it easier to live smarter
theSkimm is a membership company dedicated to helping female millennials live smarter lives. By seamlessly integrating into our members existing routines, we've become a trusted brand to more than seven million people. We're fundamentally changing the way our members consume news, consider products or services, & take action on important things happening in their lives. Our flagship product, the Daily Skimm, is still the fastest growing email newsletter on the market, & we've grown our product suite to fit into other routines at home, work, & on-the-go. theSkimm App debuted at #1 in News in iTunes, our podcast "Skimm'd from The Couch" reached #1 in Apple Podcasts within hours of launching, & more than 200,000 people voted with us in the 2018 midterm elections.
As theSkimm grows, we're committed to helping our members tackle big decision-making moments in life by giving them the information they need to make informed & empowered choices whether that be in civic engagement, finance, career, health, & more. Founded in 2012 by two friends on a couch, we've since grown to over 100 employees based in NYC. We are passionate. We are a TEAM. We work hard, but we know when to take a break to enjoy each other's company. Our products help people live smarter lives & we're building a brand trusted by millions of female millennials across the country. Join us!
This is a full-time, temporary role through January 2021 based in New York, NY.