Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019. The company has also been named on the Forbes Cloud 100 Magazines 2019 Best Places to Work, & Crain's 2019 Best Places to Work in NYC lists.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will generate new business opportunities ("Pipeline") by following proven processes to prospect into Enterprise accounts. Youll learn how to identify & research lists of companies & leads to target, & how to develop email & telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The BDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business & marketing issues & operations ("Qualification"). The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated & driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical & tenacious, & can effectively interact with a team.
Thispositionhas advancement potential within the Sales organization, & the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Learn & execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing account executives
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage & maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories & verticals
WHO YOU ARE
- Speak eloquently
- Positive "can-do" attitude, no entitlement psychology tolerated
- Desire to hustle & prove oneself
- Some experience (Summerjob, internship) hustling - knocking on doors, making dials, etc.
- Experience using some sort of CRM system in the past (Salesforce.com ideal!)
- Bonus Points:
- Some technical experience in background (built an app, website, took coding courses, etc.)
- Played team sports competitively in past
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life
- Free daily lunch & fully stocked kitchen with snacks & beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Life insurance, commuter benefits, & parental leave plans
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
In addition, this position is non-exempt & is eligible for overtime under the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act.
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.