fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
At fuboTV, we have cross-functional product teams that we empower to solve hard problems in ways that our customers love, grow our business, & deliver results for our partners. The core responsibility of product management at fuboTV is to ensure our products are valuable & viable. Our product managers are customer-obsessed & data-driven, understanding user behavior & the technology ecosystem better than anyone else in the company.
Video is the life-blood of fuboTV. We hold ourselves to the very highest standards in video quality & performance. With live sports as our focus & differentiation in the market, our customers demand the highest picture quality (4K & HDR), the highest frame-rates (60fps), the fastest video start & seek times & the lowest buffer rates. Our commitment to video excellence is never-ending.
We are looking for a seasoned, technical product leader to build on this foundation & take the quality & performance of our streaming video capabilities to the next level.
Reporting to the SVP of Product, the Head of Product Management for Video will collaborate closely with the video engineering & media operations teams to define & execute the product roadmap for streaming video at fuboTV.
- Define the goals, strategy, & roadmap for fuboTVs video experiences.
- Collaborate closely with Video Engineering, Streaming Media Operations, & Content teams to continuously improve video quality & performance, working across the entire video pipeline, from signal acquisition to encoding to distribution to client-side playback.
- Set aggressive video quality & performance metrics, & be accountable for achieving them.
- Conduct regular video service reviews, & analysis of service health.
- Be the champion of the customer experience. Lead user research & analysis on customer needs & expectations to inform the video strategy & roadmap.
- Discover new, innovative product & technology solutions to increase video quality & performance.
- Be the companys product representative for the full, end-to-end video streaming pipeline.
- Ensure product releases are launched successfully & on schedule.
- Ensure projects & communications are managed smoothly across multiple teams.
- Maintain a broad view of the video & OTT marketplace, what our competitors are doing, & being an overall subject matter expert for this area of business.
- Carry out regular competitive & technological monitoring to anticipate & manage market changes.
- Engage with technology partners when necessary to test external companies offerings, & benchmark our products against markets standards & market leaders
- Act as the key product evangelist & guide for external users as well as internal teams
- 6+ years of experience in video engineering and/or product management positions.
- Experience product managing solutions for LIVE TV signal ingest, encoding, & streaming, as well as VOD ingest, encoding, & streaming in an mvpd environment.
- Have technical understanding & experience with industry specifications & delivery formats, including:
- Multi-DRM technologies
- Packaging standards: HLS/DASH/CMAF
- Audio/Video Codecs (HEVC/AVC,AAC,etc)
- Uncompressed & compressed Video
- IP Transport dealing with multicast & unicast video
- SSAI & alternate content workflows
- Deep understanding of both traditional linear TV & OTT streaming businesses.
- Experience creating dashboards, service documentation, & roadmap presentations.
- Data-driven & an entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well with ambiguity
- Strong, influential cross-functional team leader
- Excellent problem-solving skills & ability to work independently
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company