Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Technical Product Management (TPM):
We are seeking an experiencedITProduct Manager to work within the Visa Private Cloud & Infrastructure Automation team dedicated to best Cloud & automation solution in the world.
Have a strong passion towards consistency & standardization when it comes to documentation & presentations.
As an individual contributor you will be responsible for multiple tracks with Cloud & Infra automation initiatives; developing product features, roadmaps, customer/ peer teams engagement & have a strong execution focus in an agile environment.
- Partner with internal & external stakeholders to understand business problems & then design & develop required solution
- Demonstrate knowledge of networking technologies, Firewall & certificates.
- Have experience with development/automation & strong passion to promote developer productivity
- Interact with personnel at all levels & across all business units & to comprehend complex business initiatives
- Articulate product requirements to various audiences (high level to low level technical details).
Regularly report progress & key product metrics to stakeholders & management. Also have the ability to define KPI's for development teams to improve product.
- 3-5 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, & MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree.
- Demonstrate knowledge of NoSQL technologies like Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Demonstrate knowledge of DB technologies like MYSQL, Oracle, MSSQL
- Demonstrate knowledge of Middleware product. Understanding of Web & application server.
- The incumbent will have prior experience implementing cross-organizational IT solutions, a strong project management background with good written & verbal communication skills, & exceptional organizational skills.
- Very good understanding & experience in private/public Cloud technologies.
Security is prime job & responsibility at Visa & must have exposure & experience dealing with industry practices
Passionate about end user experiences that includes infrastructure & application lifecycle management
Knowledge & understanding across a wide range of technology domains & application frameworks & have ability to quickly grasp relationships of various disciplines
- Experiencedemonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation & accountability
- Past experience on complex, global projects & / or Infrastructure projects
- Agile delivery experience
- Good understanding of Cloud concepts
- Goodunderstanding of Middleware, Database & Networking products.
- Fastlearner on both technical side & business side
- Broadknowledge of the state of art industry development status in the relatedareas
- Strongcustomer-centric mindset
- Proactivesense of urgency & 'can do' attitude
- Strategicthinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawlessexecution
- Financialservices & card payments experience
- PMP, ITIL, Scrum Master (CSM)
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 5% of the time
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.