The vision of Critical Mass is to be the premier experience design agency known for transforming client business by improving customers lives. The role of Critical Mass research studio, Curious, is to be the direct voice of the customer in the experience design process. The role of the Market Researcher is to be an integral part of the Curious team & ensure that voice of the customer is embedded at all touch points in the experience design process, from strategy support to product design to experience testing.
- Implement user-first thinking that is consistent with our vision of creating powerful experiences that improve users lives.
- Manage research projects, from end to end: Fielding quantitative & qualitative studies, formalizing findings, communicating results internally & being involved in the ongoing design process; before, during & after.
- Leverage your strong market research background to conduct primary research & integrate seamlessly with Creative, Strategy, Development, Project Management, etc.
- Provide QA support on deliverables (test programming, proof reading, mock interviews, etc.).
- Present results to clients, either through formal presentations or debriefing calls.
- Strategically discuss implications from study findings with clients, advising on how to best use the findings for the project at hand.
- Work with & manage a variety of third-party vendors.
- Bachelors degree in business or social sciences
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a research environment
- Experience with or knowledge of elements of research process including requirements, methodology design, recruitment/screeners, discussion guides, survey instruments, & reporting
- Ability to perform statistical analysis using different software & techniques
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Effective communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to work independently & to multitask under tight deadlines
- Ability to work in team environments
- Skills in statistical software an asset
- Online community management experience an asset