TheCustomer Implementation Representativewill have overall responsibility for the day-to-day activities related to on-boarding new & existing suppliers on to CommerceHub's software. Providing excellent customer service is our number one requirement. You should love customers & not be afraid of technology!
- Providing excellent customer service via phone & e-mail to all CommerceHub accounts.
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the CommerceHub network, its solutions, & customer needs.
- Serve as the primary contact for new/existing suppliers for all issues related to sales cycle & on-boarding process.
- Facilitate the setup, configuration, testing & training for suppliers to be certified.
- Manage & update supplier on-boarding cases in a timely manner using department best practices & processes.
- Facilitate integrated on-boarding.
- Assist the sales support team as needed for contracting, name changes & termination cases.
- Maintain composure in critical situations & communicates well with both internal & external clients.
- Work on special projects as assigned by management via the application process
- Offer suggestions for process improvements internally & for our constituents.
- Adhere to department standards for performance metrics.
- Self-reporting of daily actions & activities for monitoring purposes & goal setting.
- Accountable to drive goals through individual metrics & a strong understanding of company/team/individual goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A two-year degree and/or relevant job experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with ability to communicate equally well with technical & non-technical individuals.
- Excellent problem solving & organizational skills.
- Experience working in a highly dynamic & fast paced atmosphere.
- Capable of multi-tasking, & able to work within challenging time frames.
- In-depth knowledge of PC & MS Office applications.
- Customer service and/or technical support experience.
- Ability to organize work, prioritize tasks, & manage multiple & changing priorities
- Highly energetic, assertive, & systematic. Must be a self-starter & relationship builder.
- **Individuals who are bilingual in English/Spanish are highly desired.
- **Individuals with previous Salesforce & basic SQL knowledge along with understanding EDI, XML, or delimited files are highly desired