Phreesia is looking for a Director, Client Services to lead implementation, optimizations, team management and growth in our new & established markets. You will be responsible for leading a team of associates, consultants, and project leaders. Furthermore, you will develop a plan to execute upon company vision, examine & evaluate processes to ensure they are relevant, and create efficiencies & steps for success. You will also fully engage the customer at all levels (CEO, physicians, clinical quality, IT, training, billing, finance, office managers, & receptionists) as your team works with the customer to design & implement a Phreesia solution which maximizes their value. As a Client Services Director, you will contribute to our mission by helping your team to implement our solution to best fit the needs of our clients. Our mission is to create a better more engaging healthcare experience & the position interacts with customers virtually & on-site.
What You'll Do:
As a Client Services Director,you will guide your team to provide expert consulting services in the areas of workflow analysis, training, build, testing, go-live support, & post go-live optimization.
- Work cross functionally andexecute on key initiatives to achieve on time & successful implementations.
- Influence, drive, & develop strategy independently
- Create team objectives & support team on execution of objectives
- Work closely with prospects to understand the value Phreesia can bring to their organization, while conveying the ideal patient & staff experiences
- Oversee Phreesia implementation projects where there will be multiple Phreesia internal teams involved while serving as the leadership point of contact for the client
- Maintain complete understanding of contract deliverables & set appropriate expectations internally & externally regarding project scope
- Identify resources to ensure project is delivered on time & within budget
- Ability to deviate from the project plan & offer new strategies while gaining consensus from Executive Management to move initiatives forward
- Determine new use cases for existing Phreesia products & offer recommendations to clients
- Support & drive change management process & actively help to gain buy-in from peers on new initiatives
- Manage client related escalations & cross collaborate to resolve issues
- Communicate effectively at all levels
- Hold team accountable for development and management of project plans, utilizing project management software
- Grow & develop your team into future leaders
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred
- Highly organized & able to provide positive leadership across multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, complex working environment
- Strongcommunicator, both verbal & written, with executive presence & the ability to influence across functions & at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated presentation skills & ability to develop clear narratives out of complex ideas & circumstances
- Successful prioritization skills, simultaneously oversee multiple large complex projects with the ability to see when direction needs to change & develop a new plan for success
- Experience implementing a healthcare SAAS Solution
- A strong understanding of the healthcare industry
- 9+ years of Project Management, Consulting, and/or Implementation Services experience required, ideally working for a healthcare technology vendor
- 4+ years of experience managing early career & experienced employees
- Phreesia values the health & safety of our employees, partners, & clients. Due to COVID-19, we have suspended all non- essential travel company- wide. This role may require up to 50% travel in the future once restrictions are lifted.
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plans
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone reimbursement & internet reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition & certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Phreesia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.