Start Date: Immediate start
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment & business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment & business decisions. With 1200+ employees & nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, & Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
The Email Marketing Associate Role
The Email Marketing Associate (on our Demand Generation team) is a marketing professional who is responsible for driving demand for AlphaSights' services by developing proactive & tailored marketing strategies to attract current & prospective clients.
If you are an ambitious & dynamic self-starter with a keen interest in marketing, a high degree of empathy for client users, a desire to support & collaborate with the client facing teams, a strong commercial mindset, & a passion for delivering measurable business results, we have the perfect job for you!
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to powering progress for our clients & our people alike. From the moment you join us, youll have significant autonomy & responsibility paired with the support & guidance of the global Marketing team. Youll work cross-functionally to support internal teams around the world, helping build a strong culture, brand, & business.
The Email Marketing Associate will collaborate with the Marketing team & other internal stakeholders across the globe to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Using data to target users with the right content at the right time
- Increasing brand affinity among users, both prospective & existing
- Partner with senior stakeholders to find opportunities where marketing strategies lead to impactful business outcomes
Account & User Mapping:
- Develop an understanding of the Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) & create strategies to target these users on an ongoing basis
- Map accounts to identify opportunities to expand our user base
- Update account & user mapping tools to codify the data required to scale outreach to users who would benefit from AlphaSights' services
- Create materials to ensure clients have a smooth onboarding, are aware of AlphaSights multitude of services, & view AlphaSights as a continued thought partner
- Partner with the Communications & Service Marketing teams to develop one-pagers & decks that engage active users & nurture inactive users
- Identify market opportunities & triggers within the user journey to target the right users with the right content at the right time
- Work closely with commercial leaders on engagement strategies to increase AlphaSights footprint within user base and, ultimately, drive additional revenue
- Plan & execute custom marketing campaigns - using CRM/mail-merge software & social tools - that are both unique to AlphaSights as well as appeal to the preferences of our target audience
- Meticulously track all outreach activities to measure ROI, identify best practices, & set goals
- Data manipulation
- Log all client information in CRM-based tools to build robust profiles & ensure future campaigns are well targeted
- Track client movements within the user journey to extend lifetime value
- Be comfortable working closely with senior leadership to identify shared business objectives
More About the Marketing Team
From the moment you join us, youll have significant autonomy & personal responsibility. Youll receive training & professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role. Hard work, drive, & a commitment to delivering results will put you on a path to progressing your career at AlphaSights.
Youll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team thats dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, & celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the worlds most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools. Learn more about our Marketing Function here.
Learn more about Jeamarie's (Demand Generation Manager, NY) journey at AlphaSights from this Q&A!
What We Look For
- At least 1 year of relevant Marketing experience
- 3.5 GPA or above achieved in a Bachelors degree Business, Marketing or a similar relevant field.
- Noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Perfect attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- Interest & ability to work with data
- A natural curiosity & an ambition to expand your horizons
- Exceptional organizational & time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, & dynamic environment
What You Can Expect
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables & a focus on results
- High level of autonomy & ownership of role from day one
- Clear career progression
- Professional development budget to use, including 3 paid days a year to attend courses or learn new skills & allow you to grow & develop as a marketer
- Join a global & diverse multidisciplinary team
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health & dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- The option to work from home every Thursday & Friday
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.