About Walmart eCommerce
This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. Youll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness & transparency. With the energy of a startup & the scale of the Fortune One, its the ultimate innovators playground. Are you hungry to own your career & catapult ideas into action? Read on.
About the Job
We want a passionate, driven, visionary leader with a track-record of performance to join us in building our best-in-class supply chain. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively & tenaciously solve Supply Chain problems.This rolewill be given significant responsibility over Supply Chain & Inventory Management for a category of business on Walmart.com/Jet.com, so we are looking for someone whohas a strong desire to manage their own business.
- Use analytical skills & knowledge of Retail concepts to optimize inventory performance across a category of business
- Collaborate with key suppliers to improve fill rate & on-time delivery.
- Improve category profitability by identifying & implementing end-to-end Supply Chain optimization opportunities.
- Maintain high in-stock levels while simultaneously improving inventory productivity & optimizing fulfillment center available capacity.
- Monitor & adjust forecasts based on trends & forward-looking insights
- BA/BS in Supply Chain or Engineering preferred
- 0-3 years of professional experience or relevant internships in a Retail, Manufacturing, or Consulting environment. APICS CSCP/CPIM certification a plus.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, & quantitative modeling
- Structured & organized thinker who can drive projects to completion with minimal direction, attention to detail & ability to deep-dive when necessary.