ACVs mission is to build & enable the most trusted & efficient digital marketplaces for buying & selling used vehicles with transparency & comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the worlds best people & the industrys best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit & rewarded with a work environment that enables each Teammate to impact the company from day one. ACVs network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation & ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 & Data Services.
What you will do:
- Partnering with a Territory Manager & a team of Inspectors, conducts inspections of vehicles at dealerships, auctions, & off-lease, to detect damage, missing parts & mechanical problems.
- Prepare & submit a report of vehicle condition, repair/replacement cost estimates, & related documentation.
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services & products
- Interface regularly with our dealers to develop & ensure client satisfaction & build strong relationships.
- Travel to & from dealerships & homes to inspect, & write condition reports, list vehicles to sell on the auction platform.
- Take multiple, overall, & damage photos match them to a vehicle, & download them to the image server utilizing the company issued smart phone.
- List inspected wholesale vehicles utilizing ACV Auctions platform for bidding & purchasing.
- Sign up independent dealerships as buyers to utilize ACV Auctions digital platform.
What you will need:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in the automobile field (body, paint & mechanical repair knowledge) with customer service background strongly preferred.
- Problem solving aptitude to meet challenges with resourcefulness & innovative approaches.
- Proven success to work independently with minimal supervision while working in a team environment.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to understand customer needs & expectations.
- Valid drivers license & safe driving record required
- Reliable transportation to travel to client sites & to & from home office, with up to 80% field-based travel.
- Knowledge of system capabilities, knowledge of needed/job-relevant software packages, & web-based applications.
- Ability to bend, squat, stoop, or kneel, stand for a prolonged period of time with the ability to lift 30lbs.
- Ability to drive a manual & automatic transmission.
- Vision abilities required to properly identify small defects around & underneath vehicles.
- Ability to work outside in the elements for extended periods of time.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive Benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each & every Teammate.
- Career Development & Future Growth Opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed & empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance & understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.