Marc Andreessen, co-founder of the venture capital firm Andreessen Horowitz wrote: software is eating the world. That statement is just as true today as it was eight years ago. Software is embedded in our day-to-day, & few industries are immune. Peak behind the code & you will find brilliant engineers pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Talk to any engineering leader & they will tell you that access to talent is their number one barrier to building software & growing their business. Research the industry & you read about the 1 million computer-programming jobs that will go unfilled in 2020.
That is where Andela comes in. We help engineering leaders at companies big & small bridge that gap. We are building tools, systems & processes to connect talent, no matter where they live, with the opportunities to do great things. To date, we have identified 1,000+ software engineers from emerging markets & placed them as full-time, embedded members of development teams at over 200+ tech companies. Along the way, we have raised over $180M from Al Gores venture fund, Generation Partners, Google Ventures, Spark Capital, the Chan-Zuckerberg Initiative & Serena Ventures.
And we are just getting started.
Who We Need:
Field Marketing Manager with passion for making his /her measurable contribution driving strategy, development, & execution of all field marketing campaigns with focus on awareness, engagement, & lead generation. You will be responsible for the planning, implementation & execution of integrated campaigns/programs designed to drive pipeline growth objectives. Support Andelas go-to-market strategy through direct, indirect, ABM, & post-sale customer engagements. Navigate in close alignment with the sales team will be critical to understanding the unique needs & ensure measurable success. Develop personal relationships with sales at all levels to create a feedback loop which is essential to maintaining a healthy relationship between the teams.
What Youll Do:
- Own end-to-end delivery of hosted & sponsored virtual & physical event programs, including all logistics, production, event platform technology and/or venue sourcing, project management, budget tracking, & audience acquisition
- Maximize reach & presence at third party events through multi-channel marketing campaign support
- Develop 1:1 & 1: Few ABM programs that effectively drive new pipeline & expand opportunities for Mid-Market, & Enterprise accounts
- Showcase both a creative & innovative approach to the customer & prospect experience, delivering programs that are effective & drive results
- Demonstrate excellence in building & deploying concurrent event programs across multiple territories
- Partner with product marketing & creative teams to develop content & deliverables that are aligned to the target audience, personas, & market segmentation
- Define all KPIs & partner with Marketing Operations/Analytics to maximize spend & return -- adjusting plans & objectives when appropriate
- Work closely with cross-functional teams such as sales, product marketing, web, content, marketing operations, sales enablement for all content, program, & tool development
- Own reporting & tracking of programs ROI
- Manage external agencies including media vendors & creative/digital agencies
- Manage budgets, timelines, resources, processes
Skills Youll Need to Have:
- Demonstrated success in independent working style, developing & leading field marketing programs, equivalent of 5+ years of field marketing experience
- Background in B2B marketing to technology audience
- Lead with collaboration & sharing best practices. Confident in ideas & recommendations, with openness for trying new things & knowledge that there is more than one way to accomplish success
- This person must be a self-starter, highly motivated, team player & problem solver
- This is an individual contributor role, with both strategic & frontline responsibility, so ability to partner with cross-functional teams for support is essential
- Daily, hands-on user of SFDC for pulling metrics & records, with support from Marketing Operations for dashboards
- Exceptional project management skills to show plan articulation, timelines, production schedules, KPI scorecards, or any other required metrix
- Strong writing, presentation & verbal communications skills, with the ability to clearly & simply articulate concepts, messages & strategies
- Passion for results, measurement & optimization to continuously drive ROI
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This role is fully remote & work from home