We are very excited to welcome a new Marketing Manager (focused on email & retention efforts) onto our team! The mission of this role is to create effective & innovative campaigns for prospects & customers across direct mail, email, text, & additional retention channels in the future.
Youll be perfect for the role if youre excited to roll out new strategies & improve upon existing ones (in partnership with our awesome Email Marketing Coordinator & cross functional team).
What you'll do
- Directly oversee our retention marketing strategy & roadmap - manage existing efforts & discover, analyze, & launch new retention channels that will resonate & further build our relationship with our customers
- Create & execute on our monthly email calendar in partnership with our Email Marketing Coordinator -- plan & communicate campaigns months in advance, collaborate with creative partners, & ensure strategy aligns with overall business goals
- Build campaigns that engage customers & maximize repeat revenue during new product launches & other site wide events
- Lead our A/B testing strategy on email & retention efforts -- iterate on triggered email flows & other active campaigns
- Share expertise & best practices across teams to create high-performing assets that also maintain brand standards & stay true to our approach
- Actively lead & mentor a small but growing team
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of retention/email marketing experience with prior ecommerce experience (this is a must)
- Prior experience working within email platforms (Klaviyo a plus), ecommerce platforms, social platforms (Facebook) & basic HTML / CSS knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with knowledge of Google Analytics
- A team player through & through
- A passionate leader in the space, looking to grow their career in marketing
At Brooklinen, we're rethinking the way people shop for their bedroom. We have no physical stores, no middlemen taking their cut, & no brand markups. Instead, we design our own luxury basics & sell them exclusively at brooklinen.com.
Since launching in 2014, Brooklinen has attracted thousands of customers & has been featured in Forbes, Vogue, Fortune, New York Magazine, GQ, & more.