Company Description|Job Description
Optimizely is the world's leader in customer experience optimization, allowing businesses to dramatically drive up the value of their digital products, commerce & campaigns through its best in class experimentation software platform. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences. Optimizely's impressive customer list includes eBay, FOX, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
The Sales Operations & Compensation Analyst will partner with the Go-to-Market organizations at Optimizely to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of our customer facing teams, & will help to drive a world-class organization via support of core operational initiatives including ownership of the compensation program.
- Lead the variable compensation program, including facilitation of compensation plan design, ownership of compensation payment tools, & execution of monthly compensation payments across the organization globally
- Assist in core operational tasks, including compensation plan design, reporting, process design & documentation, & systems updates
- Support the global deal desk program, including providing guidance on quote creation & modification, commercial contract generation, & approval workflows
- Develop a deep understanding in all aspects of the go-to-market organization, & leverage that knowledge to identify areas for improvement in processes & procedures
- Build strong relationships with go-to-market internal stakeholders & effectively manage expectations
- Provide ad hoc reporting & analysis for Leadership upon request
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, Computer Science or related field; or equivalent professional experience
- 1+ years of sales operations or compensation experience
- Exceptional written & verbal communication & presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members while equally as strong contributing value individually
- Understanding of data management & database concepts
- Previous experience with sales organizations strongly preferred
- Previous experience with sales compensation strongly preferred
- Previous experience with Salesforce preferred
At Optimizely, we embody inclusion & embrace diversity. We believe in work/life balance & bringing our true selves to work. To that end, we offer best-in-class perks & benefits that support our Optinauts along their career journey with us. Read more about our culture at optimizely.com/careers.
Optimizely is an equal opportunity employer & makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. Optimizely prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.