At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft Business enables thousands of companies & organizations to offer safe, affordable & reliable ground transportation solutions for the people they care about. Our goal is to make transportation-as-a-service a reality for organizations of all sizes & all industries.
Were looking for a Product Manager to join Lyft Business & lead our Lyft Pass product. Lyft Pass allows organizations to cover the costs of rides for their people from employees & essential workers, to customers, guests, patients, & more while prioritizing safety, convenience, & flexibility. You'll own the long term strategy of the product & work across teams in Lyft Business & broader Lyft to bring new ground transportation experiences to life both digitally in our app & physically in the real world. If you are someone looking to drive business impact for Lyft Business & rest of Lyft, wed love to hear from you.
For all Lyft Product Managers:
- Understand Lyft's strategic & competitive position. Set your team's goals, success metrics & roadmap to align with Lyft's mission & drive maximum impact based on data analysis, market research & usability studies.
- Completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation through development to launch, growth, & maintenance.
- Lead & align cross functional partners & teams: engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, business partners & operations to drive a shared vision.
- Communicate clearly roadmaps, priorities, experiments & decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
For the role specifically:
- Ability to craft long-term strategy for Lyft Pass & work cross functionally to establish short & medium term roadmaps for the team
- Build relationships & work across Lyft Business product & business teams (e.g., sales, marketing, business development) to deeply understand needs of organizations & their riders, build the right products, & them them to market
- Ability to work closely with designers & engineers to build elegant user experiences both for admins & riders
- Partner with product teams from broader rideshare organization to stay close to all Lyft Rider app initiatives & create an effective working relationship in our single app environment
- Experiment & iterate on different user experiences to continue delivering value to our users while driving business growth for Lyft Business
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field or relevant work experience preferred
- Passion for Lyft & what we are trying to achieve in sustainable urban transportation.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, & interdependencies in an organized & structured way. Be able to define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Excellent judgment & thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills & intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users, to press, & other audiences.
- Experience in experimentation, testing, & iterative product development techniques.
- Experience in building enterprise products (B2B2C preferred).
- Experience in building mobile products (mainly for iOS & Android platforms).
- Experience as a PM in multi-sided marketplace products.
- Experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development activities
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.