Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
As a member or the Customer Experience & Service Management Office, the IT Asset Management Associate is part of the team responsible for the lifecycle of user assets needed by our 22,000 + global end users. In addition, this person is in positon to execute effective & efficient procurement & asset services, ensuing values & competencies in maintaining transparency, integrity, & compliance. The Asset Management Associate derives meaningful operational metrics which align to OLA/SLA's across the function, & manages continuous improvements with regards to accurate & appropriate inventory across the enterprise.
Reporting to Visa'sManager of IT Asset Management, this role's primary focus is with inventory data maintenance. As a business office function, this role has significant impact on the day-to-day success of the overall transformational journey of Corporate IT. The Asset Management Associate works with internal customers & peers to ensure data accuracy & lifecycle management of assets. As needed, they support the delivery of financial & logistical acquisition of End User assets.She/He works with peers to derive TCO improvements through operational efficiencies as well as vendor management activities.
Areas of experience include data analysis around asset lifecycle, inventory management & reporting, process development\optimization & global logistics & on-time delivery of services/assets.
- Ensuring strict adherence to our process lifecycle, updating systems & documents regularly
- Perform quarterly inventory validation audits for all Visa sites. This includes validation of status & the reconciliation of certificates of destruction when an asset is decommissioned.
- Reconciling inventory across a variety of systems & statuses (in stock, in use, legal hold, etc.) as well as wiping/disposal activities.
- Implementing the process of procurement & asset activities, inventory control, logistics & distribution, ensuring effectively functioning processes to avoid costly delays & lost opportunities
- Ensuring timely delivery of goods, works & services using the team's procurement procedures.
- Managing the refresh of assets for their assigned region
- Assisting team members as needed to ensure the entire asset service is robust & operationally efficient
Controls & Reporting
- Guaranteed accurate inventory reporting.
- Ensure audit & control regulations are met, including asset reconciliation & disposal certifications.
- Ensure full compliance of procurement activities, financial rules & regulations, relevant organizational directives & administrative Instructions.
- Preparing accurate ad-hoc, monthly & quarterly inventory level reports as required
- Ensure all activities are compliant with standard reporting requirements & audits.
- Ensure effective lines of communication between stakeholders, primarily those whom are within the EUS department, but also between Finance, Procurement & other cost center owners
- Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers & contractors to facilitate smooth flow of services
- Maintain & ensure adherence to Standard Operating Procedures, control of workflows, continuous business processes monitoring & delivery of improvements as it pertains to inventory accuracy.
- Recommend continuous improvements to team, sourcing, technicians to drive measurable improved performance
- Participate in various Asset Management projects as needed
- Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor's Degree
- 2 or more years of work experience
- Experience with inventory management systems - ex: Eracent, SerivceNow, Flexera, etc
- Ability to execute at the detail level while maintaining a strategic alignment with the practice
- Identifying & solving process gaps
- Ability to speak up when something does not make sense & creating a plan to fix, streamline, & automate
- Knowledge of PC, MAC & peripherals
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task & prioritize work schedules
- Consistently approaches work with energy & a positive, constructive attitude
- Builds strong relationships with team members & stakeholders
- Demonstrates openness to change & ability to manage complexities
- Ability to develop collaborative & harmonious relationships at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail, interpersonal skills & the ability to interact professionally with internal & external parties
- Strong ability to work independently & manage one's time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
The incumbent will be required to work during core business hours occasionally supporting international internal customers.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 5% of the time
To learn more about Visa's Corporate IT organization, visit careers.smartrecruiters.com/Visa/cit
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.