CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Were seeking an Analyst to ensure our data is best utilized to optimize our KPIs & drive operational improvements across the organization. You will be an integral part of a cross functional team that ensures the right data is pushed to the right teams in the right way. Youll spot trends & uncover patterns that shape decision making. The ideal candidate knows how to structure data, create useful metrics & present to stakeholders in user friendly ways.
What You Will Do:
- Develop a deep understanding of CLEARS business, including internal processes, functional group strategies, & competitive context
- Build powerful & easy to understand interfaces to visualize data
- Own the design, development, & maintenance of scalable solutions for reports, analyses, & dashboards in Looker
- Support the CLEAR Member Insights team & other internal teams in their strategic decision making by:
- Analyzing historical data to provide different teams with relevant learnings
- Pulling data & developing insights to help guide strategic initiatives & brand partnerships
- Understanding key membership demographic data to help drive improvements in retention & revenue optimization
- Continually monitoring industry trends of & developments of competitors
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of experience working with data
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college/university
- Ability to tell stories through data, develop & use structured approaches to identify root causes
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet objectives & key deadlines
- Must have strong computer skills - Advanced MS Excel - pivot tables & pivot table reporting, advanced formulas & charting, basic data modeling skills in Tableau, Looker, & SQL (plus)
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, & problem solving skills
- Team player & fast learner
- Willingness to learn & grow in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills & quick communication response times
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to New York, NY