The Senior Customer Success Manager - Enterprise Accounts will be responsible for complementing Oktas innovations, efficiencies & capabilities with our valued customers business objectives & priorities thereby driving higher business value & executive alignment between Okta & our customers. You will be accountable for driving customer adoption & success by providing oversight, adoption recommendations, opportunities for greater service & risk management. You will perform routine health checks & assist with business value assessment to ensure our customers, the most return on investment from Okta. The success of this role means higher customer happiness, retention & expansion of Okta business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You will serve as the primary point of contact post implementation. You will assume overall customer adoption responsibility & act as a critical issue management role.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers & executive sponsors to drive product adoption & ensure they are using the solution to achieve full business value.
- Partner with internal Okta team members to align account activities with the customer's business case & strategy. Work with the sales team to properly sell & position Success Services.
- Monitor & identify adoption & utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk & customers needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Prepare & educate customers on new features & releases. Identify renewal risk & collaborate with internal teams to remediate & ensure a successful renewal.
- Act as the voice of the customer & collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product.
- 5+ years of customer success experience in SaaS organization.
- Excellent knowledge & experience in Identity & Access Management (IAM) & Security space
- Strong knowledge of cloud architecture as well as on-premise IT landscape
- Extensive experience in consulting & implementation of IT systems preferably cloud service and/or identity management.
- Knowledge of enterprise web technologies, security & ground breaking infrastructures
- Specialized training on support, SAML, security preferred
- 2+ years of application programming & system support experience is preferred
- Willingness to be a hands-on contributor. Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging & crisis management
- Experience in Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning,Analyzing Information , Developing Standards, Help Desk, Service Excellence
- Experience of SaaS vendors such as Box, Google Apps, NetSuite, Salesforce, ServiceNow & Workday preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree Required or Equivalent Experience
- Available to travel up to 35%
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.