ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
As a Technical Support Analyst in the Member Support organization, you will be among the teams experts on how Peloton hardware, software & tools work. You will continuously invest in building this knowledge to ensure depth & technical proficiency in the organization. In this role, you will partner with other departments to represent technical & quality issues reported via Members & agents in order to quickly identify issues & make improvements. You will also manage the processes for dealing with bugs & emergencies. Finally, you will maintain all of the documentation & technical material upon which agents execute in interactions with Members.
- Partner with Product, Engineering & other departments by collecting reports, analyzing & summarizing information & trends.
- Participate in the JIRA processes for issues, bugs, & fires
- Work with the Operations team to ensure agents perform technical work correctly & to understand the issues that need to be addressed with other teams
- Understand all of the details of each of Pelotons products to ensure technical trouble-shooting is documented & to ensure that workflows are correct & that associated systems for replacements & spares are all correct
- Propose recommendations for further investigation or improvement driven by data & root cause analysis
- Strong quantitative, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Experience driving impact on cross-functional project & applying data to demonstrate impact
- Must be able to work independently & employ strong time management & organizational skills
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects & programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, & written communication skills
- Risk management, standards & policies formulation experience preferred
- Project Management & Six Sigma experience preferred
- Impeccable integrity & ethical standards
- Two years experience in a customer facing service role recommended
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.