As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays
Imagine yourself as part of Visa's Learning Experience Design team. A team that is shaping the learning culture at Visa. We are an organization that learns, & you play a key role in unleashing the potential of our employees, clients & partners worldwide. This affords you with a unique opportunity to work on some of the most highly visible initiatives, including Visa Direct. Visa Direct is Visa's real time push payment platform. The opportunity will also allow you to be creative, strategic & impactful in shaping the future of learning at Visa.
- Passionate about designing & developing, at the speed of business, compelling & innovative learning experiences that improve individual outcomes & deliver measurable business results
- Keep the learner experience front-and-center in everything you do, applying human-centered design & design thinking in an Agile environment
- Have a growth mindset & stays up-to-date not only on what's current in learning & development, but also the industry & business environment in which you operate
- Comfortable operating in both the strategic & the tactical & can constantly switch between the two
- Embrace a global mindset, designing applicable experiences for any & all regions & cultures worldwide
- Action-oriented & adept at dealing with ambiguity
- Analyze & recommend creative solutions for performance improvement, addressing knowledge & skill gaps in the business
- Skilled at developing relationships across functions, levels & geographies
- Visa University Productions team uses Human-Centered Design & Agile approaches to design & develop innovative & engaging learning experiences
- We are a start-up within a large, global organization
- We are a team of experts in our respective disciplines, but more importantly, we strive to harness our collective expertise in the most effective way for the benefit of our learners
- We combine rigor, data, evidence-based design principles & subject matter expertise with creativity, intuition & common sense of what will be most effective for the business.
- We like to innovate, prototype, test, launch & evaluate.
- We are comfortable learning from our mistakes.
- Identify learning needs: You will use human-centered design approach to discover, synthesize & clearly articulate learning needs, with a deep understanding of your target audience
- Translate needs into learning experiences: You will use your design & development expertise to create the most impactful, world-class learning solutions. You will need to be adept at both designing & producing learning experiences yourself as well as providing strategic direction for design & production work done by select external providers.
- Develop & grow key relationships: You will form & engage in productive partnerships with critical internal stakeholders - business & operational leaders - to scale the work you do across the organization. You will utilize your well-established external network to ensure Visa leverages best-in-class thought leadership. You will be versatile in the work you do in the context of these relationships: from ensuring buy-in with a high-level internal stakeholder, to collaborating with Subject Matter Experts & potential learners in designing learning experiences.
- Improve & Grow Your Portfolio: You will have an opportunity to evolve existing learning solutions from good to great & to launch new ones. You will leverage your strategic & critical thinking to articulate how the learning experiences you design & develop can evolve into the future. You will launch & grow communities of enablement to ensure learning occurs beyond the programmatic components.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in instructional design or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in designing & developing learning experiences in a corporate environment
- Experienced with a variety of modern learning modalities/channels: ILT, VILT, MOOCs, simulations, case studies, experiential learning, micro learning, videos, social learning, coaching, mentoring, infographics, etc.
- Practices human-centered design, design thinking & Agile
- Ability to translate content into a visual, multimedia experience, leveraging graphics, motion graphics, audio & visual design skills
- Experienced using a variety of authoring tools (Storyline, Rise, Articulate, etc.)
- Experienced designing & developing emerging learning experiences including VR/AR, adaptive learning, game-based learning & immersive scenario-based learning
- Strong project management skills to lead a concept from inception to execution, including managing third-party providers
- Strong business acumen, analytical & problem-solving skills
- Poise at engaging & developing collaborative, productive relationships with business stakeholders globally
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- Financial services background a plus
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.