As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Senior Implementation Analyst Client Configuration Management (CCM) is responsible for the management & execution of new Visa Products Implementation projects with clients (financial institution & processor) across the Latin America & the Caribbean region (LAC) with primary focus on Push Payments related initiatives. This role coordinates Visa internal resources (CSI, Products, Infrastructure, etc.) for Client projects, serving as focal point for new Products & Services Implementation related activities. This individual contributor serves as a functional specialist who coordinates/leads cross-functional teams, defining project related activities, tools, processes & procedures required to successfully complete new Visa Products/Services Implementations as well as enterprise projects.
- Provide direct operational support to LAC Visa clients (financial institutions & processors) on new product implementations and/or enterprise projects, ensuring client readiness, delivery on implementation plan requirements & exceeding customer expectations.
- Coordinate directly with Visa Clients to understand their Bankcard program setup requirements & facilitate new product implementations, as well as Visa/government mandates compliance.
- Manage non-routine, complex initiatives, as well as short-term tactical & strategic customer initiatives.
- Act as the Project Lead for various initiatives - both internal & external - using Project Management best practices & skills.
- Proactively identify operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency.
- Assess operational opportunities to increase service quality or efficiency for implementation projects.
- Build & enhance positive working relationships with key Visa client institutions, processors & internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for own workflow assignments & must be able to take the initiative to resolve problems & meet deadlines.
- Coordinate project closure & turnover to Client Support for ongoing support.
- Report customer project accomplishments & deliverables to Visa CSI management & different stakeholders.
- Monitor activation of product/service, proactively identifying & managing any processing or business issues experienced at go-live.
- Develop project plans/Implementation task list, driving execution of activities against the plan to insure key milestones/timelines are achieved.
- Administer internal & external project communications (meeting minutes, dashboards, etc.), providing regular & consistent updates to appropriate parties.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- Experience using standard MS Office tools (e.g. MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- Understanding of Web Security: SSL, HTTPS, Hash algorithms
- Strong SQL skills
- Familiarity with PCI DSS
- Must have strong interpersonal skills (must project credibility & integrity) & a proven ability to build & maintain highly satisfied customer relationships.
- Able to set priorities, influence others, & manage customer expectations.
- Ability to comprehend & translate complex technical issues & apply to business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate complex technical terms or processes into business language.
- Demonstrated success in customer relationship management.
- Self-starter & result oriented individual, with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, & ability to effectively prioritize & multi-task under deadlines.
- Organized, detailed oriented & strong project management skills.
- Strong oral & written communications skills in English/Spanish
- Available to travel as needed to support specific business needs
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Experience working with e-commerce platforms, shopping cart technologies, and/ or payment service providers (gateways)
- Understanding of mobile payments & architecture, including, NFC, TSMs, OTA, secure elements, contactless payments, online/remote payments, QR Codes, cloud based payments & chip cards (contact & contactless)
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.