Engineering Team Lead
New York, NY
Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the world's largest brands & media platforms. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
The Engineering Team Lead will join DVs Programmatic software development team & will use industry standards & latest technologies to enhance our programmatic & platform products. DoubleVerify runs mission-critical systems that process billions of real-time transactions a day, hence performance & scalability considerations would guide you throughout each project. You will experiment with new & cutting-edge technologies designed for large scale, distributed systems, Big Data & Ad Tech solutions.
What youll do
- Join & lead a great team of motivated engineers that develop critical, large scale distributed services for DoubleVerify's Programmatic & Platform products
- Oversee end to end integrations with the rapidly increasing list of Programmatic Trading Platforms
- Maintain & instill high standards for code quality, stability & performance
- Lead Quality assurance & Monitoring efforts that aligns with product objectives & develop scalable solutions
- Work closely with the Product team to understand product requirements
- Follow agile methodologies & work in a fast-paced environment where one can quickly see the results of the work being performed
Who you are
- Expertise in Python or similar languages
- Expertise in Java or similar languages
- Expertise in SQL
- Experience in building data pipelines using Big Data technologies like Kafka, Spark, Hadoop etc.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills - ability to effectively communicate with technical & non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of leadership experience (managing people)
- BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- Experience in Ad Tech industry