Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
Brex continues to grow across various functions & locations, & one of our main priorities is our people. We are looking for our first Compensation Analyst to help ensure we set our people up for long-term success. In this role, you will help us build our rewards philosophy to help attract, retain, grow, & empower our employees to do their best work. You will serve as a key member of the team in charge of building large-scale models, benchmarking across the market, conducting research, & collaborating across teams. If you have the relevant skills, experience, & a knack for problem solving, this role could be for you.
Your Role at Brex
- Build quantitative models to assess our competitive compensation practice & position
- Administer & maintain company-wide compensation programs
- Measure & track key compensation & recruiting-related metrics to help inform, influence, support, & execute business decisions
- Participate in benchmarking & surveys to set & calibrate Brexs compensation position
- Produce ad hoc analyses with quick turnarounds based on business & compensation committee/Board of Director needs
- Aide in the completion of regulatory compliance reports such as the EEO-1 reports
What Youll Bring
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytical role. Experience in Compensation Analysis, Consulting, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or Economics preferred
- Exceptional time management skills in handling multiple priorities & meet challenging deadlines
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong planning, project management, organizational & communication skills
- Excellent Excel or Google Sheets skills. SQL knowledge a plus