Were looking for an Interactive Video Producer to join Vimeos growing Production Services team. As an Interactive Video Producer, you will work directly with our Enterprise customers to architect, design, & execute Interactive video elements using Vimeos proprietary tools. This role will focus mainly on client-facing projects & be responsible for end-to-end delivery of a customers interactive video experience. Graphic design is a key component of this position so you should feel comfortable ideating, creating, & iterating on graphical elements such as hotspots & overlays, in addition to implementing these elements in our interactive video tool. The Interactive Video Producer serves as a creative consultant to our customers throughout the entire engagement.
The Vimeo Production Services Team provides virtual & in-person turnkey production support exclusively to our Enterprise customers. Our goal is to enable every customer to have a successful experience on our platform. We work on a variety of projects including town halls, product releases, concerts, fashion shows, & conferences - whatever our customers dream up, we can help produce it.
What Youll Do:
- Oversee end-to-end production of assigned interactive video projects. Customers will provide a video asset & rely on our team to build out the interactivity.
- Lead pre-production/ customer kickoff calls to fully understand their needs, brainstorm on the interactive experience, & align on best practices for execution.
- Create & manage a project plan for each customer, adhering to timelines & meeting stated deliverables.
- Organize & prepare all elements necessary including brand guidelines, logos, image assets, etc
- Ability to create viewer flows & storyboards to communicate to customers how video branching will be implemented.
- Design graphic elements needed for implementation including hotspots, thumbnails, overlays, end frames, etc using industry standard software such as Adobe InDesign/ Photoshop/ Illustrator.
- Solicit feedback from customer & iterate on design elements.
- Build approved design elements into our interactive platform tool within a customers account.
- Conduct a project handoff to the customer at the completion of the event including a walkthrough of the product, templates, & directions for future iterations.
- Communicate with internal & external stakeholders throughout the project process.
- Collect & analyze feedback from customers to influence production services roadmap.
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- Proficiency in Figma & Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, & Premiere.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in graphic design and/ or video production.
- Strong communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively with customers of all levels.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Comfortable with delivering results under minimal supervision & ambiguity that comes with a new team & program.
- Excellent troubleshooting & problem solving skills.
- Please submit a portfolio and/ or website with examples of prior creative work.
Bonus Points (nice to have, but not needed:
- Prior proven experience with Wirewax Studio or other similar interactive video tool.
- Video editing experience.
- Animation skills; experience with After Effects or similar software.
Targeted Base Salary Range: $68,000.00 to $98,000.00
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ:VMEO) is the worlds most innovative video experience platform. We enable anyone to create high-quality video experiences to connect better & bring ideas to life. We proudly serve our growing community of nearly 300 million users from creative storytellers to globally distributed teams at the worlds largest companies. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.