Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Senior ERG Culture & Engagement Program Manager as part of our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) team. This position will report directly to the Chief Diversity Officer & work closely with our community of Employee Resource Groups (ERG). At Twilio, our Diversity & Inclusion mission is to foster an equitable approach to hiring, delivering on a promise of equality for all in career development, compensation & growth, & to continuously improve a sense of belonging for everyone at Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has deep expertise in building learning & development programs focused on diversity, inclusion & equity. They also have:
- 6+ years experience in a diversity based role focused on building Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), preferably at a high-growth, technology company
- Proven track record of building & executing an ERG operating model on a global level
- Demonstrated knowledge of ERG trends & growth (critical programming & activities that promote the Twilio brand)
- Experience partnering with culture, engagement, & employee experience teams
- Keen knowledge of global & regional cultures that ultimately contribute to culture & engagement within ERGs
As the Senior ERG Culture & Engagement Program Manager, you will:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Collaborate with employer brand & PMO on global diversity indices & surveys
- BE BOLD: Partner with the Employee Experience team on building out value proposition & employee engagement & culture model focused on diversity, equity, & inclusion
- BE INCLUSIVE: Responsible for managing all ERGs, ERG data & analytics, & desired outcomes of ERG programming
- WRITE IT DOWN: Liaise with the people communications team to ensure DEI is embedded in content. Build & develop revised ERG operating model & framework to align with new DEI strategy.
Our DEI team is a critical partner to the business in building a global diversity strategy. This team plays an integral role in delivering solutions against our Racial Equity & Justice goals. Twilio puts diversity & inclusivity as a top priority in our work both with our customers & employees.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.