They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Manager, CX Data & Analytics is responsible for recommending solutions that ensure happy Gympass customers through the use of analytical methods. In this role, you will utilize the structure, policies, & operations of the organization to determine & implement operational improvements. This role will also define strategy, data manipulation, execution of analyses, & presentation of actionable recommendations relating to the customer experience.
What You'll Do...
- Provide reporting, analysis, & develop tools/processes to drive successful operations & strategic initiatives in the customer service department
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple functional areas to deliver holistic customer insights, including leveraging the knowledge of subject matter experts on product engagement, support experience, sales/success engagements, touch points, & customer segmentation, etc.
- Be a thought-partner & information facilitator across the customer service department & occasionally to other groups within the company.
- Define metrics that allow managers to easily diagnose performance & operational effectiveness
- Consult with managers & team leaders; work with them to turn vague or poorly defined issues into clearly addressable problems/questions.
- Give advice on best practices for operations, defining strategy, etc.
You Should Have....
- At least 4 years of experience in a leading role in analytics with CS and/or CX management.
- Eagerness to be a leader for Zendesk in understanding what customer health means, & willing to go deep & learn from co-workers & other CX companies about this aspect of the industry
- Desire to seek insight, drive to use data, presented in the right way at the right time, that allows Gympass to take action & radically improve the experience of our customers.
- Strong proficiency in data visualization as well as ability to be an empathetic listener in order to design solutions (e.g. reports, dashboards) that significantly improve business in spite of the inevitable issues with data availability, format, quality, source, etc.
- Advanced SQL skills
- Advanced Tableau Desktop skills
- Zendesk experience (strongly preferred)
- Strong sense of ownership
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare our our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health/Dental & Vision Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO starting on Day 1 & floating holiday in addition to 9 company-observed holidays
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development...around the world
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
- Paid Parental Leave
- Education reimbursement
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.