Teads is looking for an exceptional, experienced programmatic specialist to join our Enterprise Solutions team in the New York office! This role will help lead the growth & adoption of Teads Ad Manager (Teads self serve, dynamic buying interface) within agency media & trading teams. This person will be responsible for hunting down new business, building strong relationships & onboarding traders - whilst working closely with the general sales team & introducing new feature rollouts. Here is what we're looking for:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Being an exceptional product specialist internally & externally
- Building a strategic plan to achieve goals & proactively seek out new customers to activate on the Teads Ad Manager platform
- Collaborating with General sales team to unlock new business at both Hold Co & Independent agencies
- Developing deep technical understanding of Teads Ad Manager platform & related products & features
- Communicating the value of the Teads Ad Manager media buying platform by walking through detailed demonstrations of the product
- Post sale, working cross functionally with Teads account management & sales teams to guide successful customer platform on-boarding
- Developing long-term relationships with decision-makers at current & prospective clients
- Working with agency traders to understand platform usage & obtain product feedback
- Working with the product team to help share customer insights to shape our platform
- Promoting & sell through new platform features
- Assisting Sales team & Vertical Specialists with client direct support & strategy focus
- Programmatic specialist
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited four-year university; MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience selling advertising software
- Extensive experience working with customers on technical integrations
- History of longstanding, consultative client relationships
- Strong background in bringing in Independent agency business
- Strong quantitative skills & negotiations ability
- Self-starter & quick learner
- Able to travel (entire Midwest Region remit)
- Experience in managing longer sales cycles with many stakeholders
===== ABOUT TEADS ======
Teads, The Global Media Platform, is the single access point for advertisers to connect to the worlds best publishers & reach an audience of over 1.9 billion people every month.
Teads made-for-mobile ad experiences deliver the best combination of mass reach & brand safety in the market. Teads end-to-end platform provides a sustainable advertising ecosystem that respectfully connects brands to consumers. Teads demand-side, sell-side & creative technology delivers effective & engaging advertising experiences for consumers, guaranteed outcomes for brands, & ultimately powers publishers with better monetization solutions to fund quality journalism.
Teads partners with the leading marketers, agencies & publishers through a team of 850+ people in 29 countries.
We're committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity & inclusion, & represents employees across a variety of skill sets. We embrace contributions from all ages, sexes, races, ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations & gender identities.