Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Team:
The Demand Sales Team at Foursquare is responsible for driving awareness, demand and relationships that result in high volume, ongoing usage of our products & services by marketers across their advertising campaigns. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for being a dynamic market facing expert across our Targeting & Measurement products, & enthusiastically selling & or supporting the use of these products across an assigned book of business of mainly marketing & advertising clients at both agencies & brands direct. Successful members of the Demand Team thrive in high paced roles & love developing & growing strong client relationships by partnering with clients to solve their business challenges & providing superior service.
About the role:
The Demand Associate role at Foursquare is an entry level position on the sales team that works across major agencies & brands to support selling activities for advertising campaigns that leverage our Measurement & Targeting products. You will work hand in hand with a FSQ sales group on sales activities directly with clients including a high level of outreach, proactive communication, sales proposals, RFP responses, creative targeting recommendations, & sales presentations. You will become a hands-on expert of Foursquares Location Data, UIs & supporting tools, using them to support outbound sales efforts, as well as demo to & onboard clients.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support sales team with daily client & revenue activities. Includes a high level of proactive outbound to existing clients, as well as prospecting.
- Proactive, timely, professional client communication, follow up & check ins & next steps.
- Develop creative targeting recommendations & light weight proposals for both proactive client outreach as well as responses to client campaign requests, & RFPs.
- Ability to think creatively & suggest strategic, unique solutions that scale to meet clients campaign objectives, & create more revenue for Foursquare.
- Expert user of Foursquares Location Tools & UIs & ability to lead client trainings, enable self service, & answer questions.
- Manage & update opportunities in salesforce.
- Work collaboratively across several groups beyond your sales team, including client success & data operations teams.
- 1+ of years experience in a similar role or similar working experience
- Competent use of Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs & Salesforce. Must be able to learn the use of new tools / platforms quickly.
- Ability to develop stylized, professional client facing materials including targeting descriptions & power point client presentations
- Confidently guide clients, act as trusted advisor for FSQ targeting products providing strategic, well thought through & presented ideas.
- Ability to actively manage time, hit deadlines & set realistic expectations for delivery while managing high output
- Bachelor's Degree with experience at agency, brand, or advertising platform / partner in a client facing capacity preferred.
Nice to have:
- Outgoing, team player that positively contributes to the culture of the high energy Demand Sales Team
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from ICs to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.\
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.